Little Buddies

We had a friend over to visit the other day, and she brought her little girl who is just a few weeks younger than Thomas. Isn't she a beauty? I see some heartache in my little guy's future...

Everything was going well when we put them down on the floor together - at least for a moment. They even seem to be enjoying each other's company.

But then this happened:
HA! The look on Thomas' face cracks me up! Is that a deer in the headlights look, or what?! He looked at me with that look that seems to say, "WHAT is this? She's crying! What do I do? I don't like this one bit." I guess maybe the male reaction to female tears isn't learned at all...it's there from birth!

Seppuku  – (1/06/2008 08:01:00 PM)  

Those pictures of the two of them are so fun! I would love to get more of them.... hopefully my little miss will be in a better mood. It was so fun being pregnant at the same time... I am looking forward to our kids growing up together. :)

Post a Comment




  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP