Help Me Decide!!

As you can see, I've added a poll to to my right sidebar. I'm trying to decide on a business name for this little photography endeavor of mine. What do you think?

The reasons behind most of the choices are obvious...some variation of my name or this site's name. I should probably explain "Biscuit" though. It's simple enough...BSCT are the first letters of my kids' names...sorta looked like Biscuit to me. I like the idea of using something like that...but I'm not sure I want to be associated with a dinner roll! Sounding more and more silly as I think about it. Hmmm.

I'm open to any of your ideas too. If you think of something that's not on the list, please leave a comment on this post.

Help me out here, guys. I really want your input! The poll will close at 6 PM on the 26th, so please vote now!

Anonymous –   – (1/24/2008 08:31:00 PM)  

How about Fouchtography? Geeky, I realize.

Or, if you're into rhyming, maybe D Rose Photos.

Anonymous –   – (1/25/2008 08:17:00 PM)  

I have to agree with Matt's geeky suggestion and not just because he's my husband. But if you don't want to be geeky, I voted for D Rose...

Post a Comment




  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP